1. Services. Among other Services, this Site offers information regarding potential investments and provides you the ability to invest in opportunities which you would like to participate in. However, to authorize your participation, you must meet legal requirements including consent of relevant third parties, execution of definitive documentation, and our discretion. We make no representation or warranty that the potential transaction you have identified will occur, or that if it occurs that you will be allowed to participate. Catapult Crown is guided by an internal allocation policy for purposes of allocating investment opportunities across funds and investors, with the ability to deviate from such guidelines, if and as necessary, at its discretion. Consequently, you acknowledge that your participation in any given opportunity cannot be guaranteed. If you are offered the opportunity to participate in a transaction, you will be required to sign additional documentation. Catapult Crown management decisions are final in all matters relating to the Site, Services and other activities related to the Site. Following your participation in a transaction, Catapult Crown may send you communications with important updates related to your investment and to follow-on investment opportunities. You are responsible to carefully review all Catapult Crown communications, engage with the appropriate representatives, and respond in due course, to the extent applicable. You acknowledge that failure on your part to review communicated materials and/or to respond to certain opportunities and/or take certain actions may negatively affect your investment and may even significantly diminish the interest and/or value of your investment.
2. Legality. Use of the Site in violation of applicable laws is absolutely prohibited. You, alone, are responsible for confirming that your use of the Site and realization of transactions examined by this Site are permitted in your jurisdiction and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders, and court decisions. If you have any questions concerning legality in your jurisdiction, please consult legal counsel. When accessing, registering for, or using the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable rules and regulations in connection with activities relating to the Site.
3. No Financial Advice. The Site does not provide financial advice or propose investments. We encourage you to consult with qualified professionals prior to making actual investments or financial decisions. Any information available through the Site is not offered as financial advice and should not be the basis for actual financial activities. We are not responsible for any reliance on information available through this Site by you or anyone who you may inform of its contents.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. Catapult Crown owns the copyright in the Site and its content, including its overall appearance, graphics design and underlying source files. You are permitted to download or copy material from our Site if it is only for your own personal and non-commercial use. Any other use is forbidden. Copying (in whole or in part), transmitting (by electronic means or otherwise), altering, creating derivatives of, or using the contents of this Site without the prior written permission of Catapult Crown for any public or commercial purpose is absolutely prohibited. The Site’s entire contents are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You must not remove any copyright notices, other intellectual property or legal notices or other identifying information 2 from downloaded materials. Additionally, you may not link to or frame this Site or any portion of this document.
Catapult Crown’s name and other Catapult Crown services names and logos on this Site are trademarks of Catapult Crown or its associates. Rights in other logos and trademarks which appear on the Site are reserved to their rightful owners, and Catapult Crown is not affiliated with and does not validate such entities. You must not copy or download from our Site, or otherwise use any of these trademarks or logos. You shall not construe anything contained in this Site to grant any license or right to use any of these trademarks or logos.
5. Equipment. It is your responsibility to provide, maintain and repair at your own expense all your equipment and ancillary services needed to access, connect to, or use the Services such as modems and hardware.
6. Registration & Account Use. The Service is available only to Accredited Investors who are at least 18 years old. However, if you reside in a state, country or other jurisdiction that requires a higher minimum age for your use of the Site or participation in its activities, you must abide by the applicable law.
When you register with Catapult Crown and set up your account:
7. non-Circumvention. You are prohibited to use the Site, any content on the Site, or any other information obtained from Catapult Crown, for commercial or investment activity outside of the Services, without prior written consent from Catapult Crown. Any use of information on the Site for purposes of direct investment into any investment opportunity by way of circumvention of Catapult Crown and the Services is considered a material breach of these Terms, for which you will be held accountable in connection with any loss and/or damage incurred by Catapult Crown.
8. Limitations on Participation. You are only allowed to create one account per person to engage in the opportunities offered on the Site. The Site has the right to keep track of any attempts to create multiple accounts per person. If the Site discovers that you have created more than one account per person, all additional accounts will be closed without any warnings. Continued violation will end in the termination of all your accounts and Catapult Crown may take any actions it considers necessary to that effect. Additionally, the Site has the right to reject anyone, including, but not limited to, those users who use proxy servers and/or IP addresses residing in certain geographical areas.
9. Use of Non-Personally Identifying Information. Any personal identifying information, communication or material that is transmitted to Catapult Crown through the Site, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Catapult Crown has the right to use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, for disclosure, reproduction, and publication. Catapult Crown is permitted to use any concepts or expertise contained in any communication or material that you send to our Site for any purpose, without any compensation to you. Moreover, Catapult Crown can use any non-identifying statistical information relating to the Site or use thereof without any compensation to you.
11. Our Commitment to Security. To prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security, we have installed appropriate physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online. We have the right to commence civil and criminal proceedings against unauthorized users of the Site, or in connection with activities not in compliance with these Terms or applicable law. Records of user activities using the Site may be accessed by law enforcement organizations. We will comply with court orders with respect to requests for information. You consent that the Site is not responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Site on your account. Any attempt to gain unauthorized use of the Site's systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of the Site, or deliberately damage or undermine the Site is illegal and will result in termination of your account, and civil and criminal prosecution.
13. Emails & Correspondences. By registering at the site and accepting these Terms or using the Site or the Services, you affirmatively consent to receive commercials email messages about our company, our services, and transactions messages. As a registered member, you can deactivate your account and be removed from our mailing list by contacting us at [email protected]. You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such email we send. Please be advised that we have the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating either to your account or to your transactions without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
14. Website materials - Participation in an investment opportunity and use of this platform is dependent on the information contained on the website, including the FAQ section. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all relevant materials on the Site.
15. Use Guidelines. You acknowledge and agree that Catapult Crown may examine and modify or delete any messages, communications, or other content that you submit using or by means of our site (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Catapult Crown, violate these Terms or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any User. You are entirely responsible for the Content you submit and/or publish or display (hereinafter, "post") to the Site or any material or information you transmit to other Users. By posting Content on any public area of the Site, you automatically grant, as well as represent and warrant, that you have the right to grant to Catapult Crown, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and that Catapult Crown is entitled to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
Below is a partial list of the type of Content and activities that are illegal or prohibited on the Site. Catapult Crown is authorized to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Site, and terminating the registration of each violator. Prohibited Content and activities include, but are not limited to:
While Catapult Crown prohibits such conduct and content on the Site, you understand and agree that you nevertheless may be exposed to such Content and that you use the Site at your own risk.
You must use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through the Site. Although Catapult Crown cannot monitor the conduct of its Users off the site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person or to contact, advertise to solicit or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent. To protect our Users from such advertising or solicitation, Catapult Crown reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a User may send to other Users in any 24-hour period to a number which Catapult Crown deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
The Site is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations, or other legal entities may not use the Site for any purpose other than with respect to transactions with us.
You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence.
16. Confidentiality. Our Site and any other telephone, email, or other oral or written communication made to you by Catapult Crown, includes content and information provided and/or posted by third parties, including information with respect to the business and/or financials and/or activities of such third parties which such third parties may deem as ‘confidential’ (“Confidential Information”). Users are prohibited to, without the prior written consent of such third parties, publish or otherwise disclose to others, or use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than for purposes of reaching a decision whether to invest with and/or through Catapult Crown.
17. Indian policy. Catapult Crown does not solicit or intend to offer products to Indian citizens. Any investments with Catapult Crown by Indian citizens may be subject to compliance with Indian foreign exchange regulations. Indian citizens are required, and shall be solely responsible, to comply with Indian foreign exchange regulations, complete all necessary formalities and obtain necessary approvals for remittance for investments, wherever necessary.
18. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers.
Catapult Crown cannot ensure that the following:
You use the Site at your own sole risk. It is your own responsibility to rely on information received from Catapult Crown. You are responsible to take protective measures such as virus checking.
Catapult Crown does not endorse or recommend the services of any advertiser. If you choose to patronize any of our advertisers, you do so at your own risk.
Catapult Crown may edit or remove materials from this Site at any time. THE SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS-IS'' BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CATAPULT CROWN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CATAPULT CROWN THROUGH OFF-SITE COMMUNICATIONS, VERBAL OR WRITTEN. IN NO EVENT WILL CATAPULT CROWN, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR DEFECT IN THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR UNAVAILABILITY OR MALFUNCTION OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CATAPULT CROWN THROUGH OFF-SITE COMMUNICATIONS, VERBAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF INCOME, REVENUE, BUSINESS OR PROFITS. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS NOT ENFORCEABLE, LIABILITY OF CATAPULT CROWN IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, USE THEREOF OR INFORMATION APPEARING THEREIN OR ANY OTHER MATTER IS LIMITED TO US $500 DOLLARS. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK RELATING TO THIS SITE AND USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE AND IN OFF-SITE COMMUNICATIONS MAY BE INCOMPLETE, INACCURATE, OUT-OF-DATE, OR MAY NOT MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory (whether based in equity, contract, negligence, other tortious action, strict liability, or any other theory of liability), shall Catapult Crown, its officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated profits, goodwill, diminution of value, business interruption costs, or any other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of, related to, caused by, or resulting in any way from damage from any security breach or any other security intrusion, or any virus, bugs, other malicious software or harmful components, tampering, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure, or any other technical or other malfunction. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential, incidental, or other damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. In these jurisdictions, Catapult Crown’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Catapult Crown and the Site are not responsible for any damage caused by unauthorized use of any method of payment used in connection with the Site. Any endeavors to defraud the Site or failure to honor legitimate charges or other commitments may, in our discretion, end in the termination of your account, voiding of prior transactions, criminal and civil prosecution and any other remedy we choose to apply.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Catapult Crown, its affiliates, and any of their respective officers, directors, and employees, from and against all damages, judgments, settlements, penalties, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred in connection with claims due to, resulting from or arising in connection with your use of this Site or breach of this Agreement.
19. Revision and Update of Terms. Catapult Crown may revise the Terms at any time without notice by updating this Site. All updates to the Terms will be posted on this page. You are bound by any revisions or updates. You should regularly visit these Terms to review the current terms that apply to your use of our Site. Last update: 27/07/2022
20. Survival, Waiver. The Terms shall survive any termination of your account or any termination of this agreement. The failure to enforce or insist upon compliance with the Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof.
21. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Catapult Crown and you with respect to the Site and may be adjusted only in accordance to written agreement signed by an authorized Catapult Crown representative.
22. Governing Laws; Jurisdiction. This Term in all respects is governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Delaware, regardless of any principles of conflicts of law. This Term will not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any other jurisdiction, and you are liable to ensure compliance with any local laws pertaining to the access and use of this Site. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the qualified courts operating in Delaware.
23. Severability Clause. Should any provision of these Terms be determined to be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable for whatever reason, such provision shall be ineffective and modified so that it is a legal provision that most closely resembles the parties' intent.
24. How to Contact Us. If you have any queries or concerns about the Terms for this Site, please contact us at [email protected].